Ere Perez Avocado Waterproof Mascara in Black. A one-of a kind product formulated with organic avocado and mamey oils, that nourish and fortify lashes. Say Adios to strong chemical smells and red eyes and make the switch to natural. Volumising, full black coverage and amazing 24-hour wear. Essential for the beach, yoga, the gym, exercise, social occasions and a busy lifestyle. This mascara will last from early morning to when your head hits the pillow. For guaranteed waterproof confidence and a real wow effect!
This mascara will enhance your natural lash profile for a subtle, natural look.
How to Apply:
- Easy to use with a bendable brush for expert application. Always apply as the last step in your makeup routine.
- Simply dip wand into container, wipe excess mascara on the rim and apply in upward strokes to the underside of your lashes. Apply several layers to build colour on top lashes, and a single layer to bottom.
- Apply to eyebrows to shape them in upwards motions, then straighten out the top line.
- Remove mascara with sweet almond oil.
- Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax: Extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Palm Kernel Wax: A stable, heavy oil derived from the fruit of the palm oil tree, rich in saturated fat, essential fatty acids, vitamin E and carotenoids. This oil helps the consistency of a product.
- Soybean (Glyicine Soja) Seed Wax: A natural biodegradable wax, used as a substitute for paraffin. It is used for its antioxidant qualities.
- Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil: Obtained from the dried kernel of sweet almonds. It is rich in saturated fats and essential fatty acids, which gives it strengthening and hydrating properties.
- Cacahuananche (licania arborea seem) oil: A tree belonging to the Chrysobalanaceae family. Used for its strengthening and nourishing properties for hair.
- Mamey (Pouteria Sapota) Oil: A species of tree that is native to southern Mexico. The oil extracted from its fruit seed is used as a hair humectant.
- Calcium Stearate: Derived from diatomaceous earth and limestone.
- Isopropyl Palmitate: A natural oil derived from plants.
- Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil: Edible oil pressed from the avocado fruit. Full of vitamins A, D and E.
- Palmitic Acid: A natural fatty acid found in palm, cottonseed, peanut, ricebran, sorghum, and other natural vegetable oils. Used as an emulsifier, surfactant and texturizer.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Oil: Cold pressed to obtain the essential oil. In aromatherapy orange essential oil is valued for its invigorating, relaxing and lightening abilities as well as its antibacterial action and capacity to protect the skin, stimulate skin metabolism and stabilize connective tissue.
- Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum) Oil: Considered to be a herbal panacea as it is antiseptic, cleansing, toning and strengthening to connective tissues. It is used as a preservative, pH adjuster and to firm skins elasticity.
- Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Oil: An essential oil, cold pressed from the bergamot orange. It is considered to have antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- CI 77499 / Iron Oxide Black: Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.