Ere Perez Carrot Colour Pot features many healthy ingredients like carrots, full of antioxidants, considered helpful in keeping skin soft and hydrated. This vegan multitasking balm adds instant colour to cheeks and lips.
A small pot of goodness that fits in your pocket with a practical mirror lid for touch ups so you can lift your look anytime, anywhere.
Happy: Crimson red blush
Hello: Poppy flower inspired blush
Harmony: Dusty pink blush
Holy: Rich grape blush
Healthy: Creamy caramel blush
How to Apply:
- Apply carrot colour pot balm with the eco vegan multipurpose brush directly to the cheeks in round movements, blending as little or as much as you like. Repeat for deeper colour.
- For lips, apply with the eco vegan concealer & lip brush over top and bottom lip and rub lips together.
- Olive Oil
Olive oil is extracted from olive fruit. It naturally contains monounsaturated fats (omega 9) and polyphenols (a potent antioxidant).
- Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil
Avocado oil is edible oil pressed from the avocado fruit. Full of vitamins A, D and E.
A root plant used as a natural pigment. Considered to have anti-aging and sun protection properties.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax
Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride
Derived from coconut. It is considered to have smoothing and replenishing properties.
- CI 77499 / Iron Oxide Black
Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide
Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in our formulations is pigment grade; we do not use nano size particles.
- CI 77019 / Mica
Mica is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- CI 77492 / Iron Oxide Yellow
Iron oxides are naturally occurring pigments derived from minerals.
Ere Perez is an Australian owned company that pride themselves on producing healthy, natural make-up. Carefully selected premium quality ingredients (oils, plant extracts and minerals) are blended with antioxidants to create a gentle, highly effective natural make-up solution.
- Nourishing make-up with active ingredients
- Natural colour pigments to suit all skin types
- Assists with sun protection
- Does not contain perfumes or chemical colourants
- Loaded with vitamins and organic oils
- Premium packaging at a reasonable price
- Not tested on animals, just family and friends
- Perfect for sensitive skin
- Non-toxic formula
- Ethical Beauty
- Naturally gentle