Ere Perez Chamomile Eye Palette – Gorgeous is a natural eyeshadow palette featuring 6 shades to take you from day to night. Made with calming chamomile for sensitive eyes. Includes matte & shimmer shades!
Made with chamomile, traditionally known for its calming and soothing properties, ideal for sensitive eyes. This palette has 3 matte shades and 3 that shimmer and shine. Colours can be blended or worn alone. Creative natural earth-inspired colours to make your eyes your best feature. Best applied with Ere Perez must-have eco vegan eye brushes.
How to Apply Ere Perez Eye Palette – Gorgeous :
- Many different colours to choose from and for best results use a Ere Perez eye brush, such as the Smudge & Shade Brush or the Line & Blend Brush.
- Take a neutral shade and apply the lighter shade with the bigger end of the brush all over the skin of the eye socket. This will give you a great base to apply colour.
- Apply the darker shade of one of those eyeshadows, or choose your preferred colour from an alternative palette. Don’t be afraid to try something different, all our colours are wearable and beautiful!
- Use the darker tone with the short, sharp end of the brush and apply colour close to the lashes and upwards towards the crease.
- Then, use the flat end of the brush to apply the shimmer or lighter shade to fill in above that colour.
- Now, blend the line between shades and see how your eyes glisten!
- Once your eyeshadow is in place, complete the look with a natural mascara or eye pencil.
- Native Rice (Oryza Sativa) Starch: Rice starch (Non-GMO) is extracted from rice. It is used as an oil absorbent.
- CI 77019 / Mica: A natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- Zinc Stearate: A fine salt of naturally occurring fatty acid. It is used as a natural colorant.
- Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer
- Triheptanoin: Derived from natural oils. It is used for skin conditioning.
- Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Oil: Chamomile flower is a traditional herbal remedy. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Potassium Sorbate: A naturally occurring potassium salt. It is used as a preservative.
May also contain:
- CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide: Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in our formulations is pigment grade; we do not use nano size particles.
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines: Color pigments derived from the mineral lapis lazuli. Lapis is formed during the metamorphosis of limestone to marble. It is refined and processed with the addition of sulfur to create approved color ingredients for cosmetics in shades of shiny blue, green, red and purple.