Ere Perez brings you a weightless natural powder correcting calendula foundation designed to even your skin tone and correct flaws. Formulated with organic mineral ingredients to allow skin to breathe and pores to remain clear. The powder can be layered, to achieve light to medium coverage that neutralises discolouration and uneven skin tone. A natural matte finish that lasts for hours without looking ‘caked on’.
- Light: A light tone expertly created for fair skins, pale complexions for a sheer porcelain look.
- Medum: Medium colour to suit a wide range of skin tones. For dark blondes, naturally olive skins, brunettes and freckled-skin. If in doubt, choose Medium – it suits most people.
- Dark: Tan colour for complexions on the darker end of the spectrum. Ideal for sensitive skin.
How to Apply:
- Tip a small amount of powder foundation into the lid.
- Using the Ere Perez KABUKI BRUSH, dab the bristles of the brush into the powder.
- Shake off excess powder.
- Dab powder on cheeks, forehead and chin.
- Blend smoothly with the brush in circles until all powder adheres to skin.
- Apply extra layers as required.
- Calendula Officinalis Extract: Derived from the calendula flower and is considered to have anti-inflammatory, soothing and healing properties.
- CI 77019 / Mica: A natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- Kaolin: A naturally occurring white clay mineral. It is oil absorbent making it ideal for shine control.
- Silica: This white powder occurs naturally throughout various elements of nature such as rocks or sand.
- Squalane: A natural moisturiser extracted from botanic sources.
- Native Corn (zea mays) Starch: (Non-GMO) is extracted from the corn plant. It is a great oil absorbent.
- Tourmaline: classed as a semi-precious stone and the gem comes in a wide variety of colours.
- Potassium Sorbate: A naturally occurring potassium salt. It is used as a preservative.
- Lauroyl Lysine: An amino acid derived from coconut oil. It is considered to have smoothing and replenishing properties.
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate: A naturally occurring white clay. Unable to be absorbed by the skin due to its large particles.
- Sorbitan Isostearate: Sorbitol is naturally occurring thick, sweet alcohol similar to glycerin. It may provide shine, maintain moisture and is a natural preservative.
- Sorbitan Stearate: Sorbitol is a thick, sweet alcohol similar to glycerin. It is a natural preservative, it also provides shine, maintains moisture content, and in the Mascaras, improves adhesion.
- Malachite Extract: A stone extract with strong antioxidant and detoxifying activity.
May also contain:
- CI77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride: Bismuth is a mineral pigment known as ‘Pearl White’.
- CI 77492 / Iron Oxide Yellow: Iron oxides are naturally occurring pigments derived from minerals.
- CI 77491 / Iron Oxide Red: Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- CI 77499 / Iron Oxide Black: Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.