Ere Perez Natural Almond Oil Eyebrow Pencil glides on smoothly to fill in or define brows. It dries naturally and the brush included allows you to comb the brows distributing the colour evenly. This neutral tone is perfect for most eyebrow colours.
Couple with the Ere Perez Lash & Brow Aloe Vera Gel for best results.
- CI 77019 / Mica: A natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil: Vegetable oils are triglycerides extracted from plants. Full of hydrating and nourishing properties.
- C10-18 Triglycerides: A tri-ester of glycerin; a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate: Made from a naturally occurring fatty acid and stearic acid, found in vegetable fat.
- Olus Oil: Oil of vegetable origin consisting primarily of triglycerides of fattyacids as a skin-conditioning agent.
- Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax: Extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil: Obtained from the dried kernel of sweet almonds. It is rich in saturated fats and essential fatty acids, which gives it strengthening and hydrating properties.
- Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax: Derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Sesamum Indicum Oil: Sesame oil is edible oil extracted from the sesame seed. It contains fatty acids that protect your skin.
- Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate: (Poly=many. Glyceryl=glycerine). Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Glyceryl Stearate: Slows water loss from the skin’s surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil: Extracted from the simmondsia chinensis plant. It offers anti-inflammatory properties; it can be used as an antioxidant and is ideal as a moisturiser, especially around the eye area.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
May also contain:
- CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide: Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in our formulations is pigment grade; we do not use nano size particles.
- CI 77499 / Iron Oxide Black: Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- CI 77491 / Iron Oxide Red: Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- CI 77492 / Iron Oxide Yellow: Iron oxides are naturally occurring pigments derived from minerals.