All makeup bags need a Ere Perez Natural Sesame Lip Liner. Gorgeous, defined lips are now possible with this smooth formula in a pencil for easy application. Made with sesame oil to nourish the lips, it blends perfectly with all our lip products. Pair it with your favourite Ere Perez Lipstick.
Naughty: A Dusty Rose to suit all skin tones. A perfect long-lasting lip liner pencil with hydrating sesame oil for definition and colour.
Shy: A subtle lip liner pencil in natural nude. Long-lasting formula with hydrating sesame oil for definition and colour. A shy nude shade to blend with your complexion.
Sweet: Natural pink pencil to outline and define your lips. Can also fill in lips for a matte lipstick look. Featuring sesame oil which may help to protect and naturally soften the skin around the lips, while delivering smooth contours and lines. A nourishing natural formula in one universal shade that compliments all skin tones. Easy application in a slimline pencil that blends and colours like a pro.
How to Apply Sesame Lip Liner:
- Starting with the top lip, trace the pencil around the outer skin of the lip. Repeat on the lower lip.
- Next, colour your lips inside with the pencil line and then apply your favourite Ere Perez lip product.
- Define edges with the Ere Perez Eco Vegan Lip & Conceal Brush.
- Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate: Made from a naturally occurring fatty acid and stearic acid, found in vegetable fat.
- C10-18 Triglycerides
C10-18 triglyceride is a tri-ester of glycerin; a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Olus Oil: Oil of vegetable origin consisting primarily of triglycerides of fattyacids as a skin-conditioning agent.
- Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil: Obtained from the dried kernel of sweet almonds. It is rich in saturated fats and essential fatty acids, which gives it strengthening and hydrating properties.
- Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax: Extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax: Derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil: Vegetable oils are triglycerides extracted from plants. Full of hydrating and nourishing properties.
- CI 77019 / Mica: A natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- Sesamum Indicum Oil: Sesame oil is edible oil extracted from the sesame seed. It contains fatty acids that protect your skin.
- Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate: (Poly=many. Glyceryl=glycerine). Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Glyceryl Stearate: Slows water loss from the skin’s surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide: Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in our formulations is pigment grade; we do not use nano size particles.
- CI 77491 / Iron Oxide Red: Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- CI 77492 / Iron Oxide Yellow: Iron oxides are naturally occurring pigments derived from minerals.