Ere Perez Oat Milk Liquid Foundation is hydrating, non-greasy, breathable and long-lasting for a flawless fresh finish. This foundation offers a dewy medium to full coverage finish. You’ll love the unique, hydrating formula with star ingredients Oat milk, Peach & Vitamin E to promote healthy skin.
Use in conjunction with Ere Perez Arnica Concealer for the ultimate flawless finish. Buildable oat milk foundation that offers medium to full coverage, use sparingly or layer up, your skin will still be able to breathe. So free from impurities it won’t clog your pores and suits sensitive skin.
Size: 30ml. Available in 6 shades to suit a variety of skin colour.
Unsure of your shade? Try out the Ere Perez shade finder.
- Latte: For light porcelain skin.
- Honey: Cream ivory for light skin.
- Malt: Fair beige for light to medium skin
- Chai: For light to medium skin tones.
- Maple: Natural tan for warm skin tones.
- Caramel: For golden warm tones.
- Brew: Dark Toffee for medium to dark skin tones.
- Mocha: For deeper/dark skin tones.
- Aqua, Oat Milk, Oats are part of the grasses family, the Gramineae. The oat is used as an antioxidant, skin-conditioning agent, emollient, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- coco-caprylate/caprate, prunus persica fruit (peach) extract, polyglyceryl-6 polyrincinoleate
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Glycerine, Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- magnesium sulfate, glyceryl caprylate, citric acid, sodium salicylate, aluminium starch octenylsuccinate, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate, biosaccharide gum-1, ethylhexyglycerin
May Contain: Titanium minerals CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide. Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano-size particle. The TiO2 used in our formulations is pigment grade; no nano-size particles.