Ere Perez Olive Oil Lipstick are party-themed, there’s a colour for every occasion. Naturally full colour, vegan lipstick uniquely formulated with olive oil to help moisturise and hydrate your lips. One of the only natural lipsticks that do not dry out lips or flake, just pure smooth colour. A full range of shades to suit all complexions. Find your favourites and you’ll be smiling. Available in 14 shades.
How to Apply Olive Oil Lipstick:
- These lipsticks go on a clean, dry lips at the last step in your beauty routine.
- You can start by lining the lips with the Ere Perez sesame lip liners or skip that step.
- To apply, smooth lipstick over top and bottom lips, starting in the middle of each lip and working outwards, applying less at the corners of the mouth.
- Rub lips together and apply a second layer if you desire.
- A layer of gloss or shine can be added over the top if you like a slick look.
- Olive Oil: Extracted from olive fruit. It naturally contains monounsaturated fats (omega 9) and polyphenols (a potent antioxidant).
- Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil: Derived from the seeds of the castor oil plant. Gives cosmetics a soft, supple texture and helps to moisturise.
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax: Derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax: Extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter
Cocoa is an edible plant. It is used for hydrating skin and giving a velvety texture.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- CI 77019 / Mica: A natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate
May also contain:
- CI 77491 / Iron Oxide Red: Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- CI 77492 / Iron Oxide Yellow: Iron oxides are naturally occurring pigments derived from minerals.
- CI 77499 / Iron Oxide Black: Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- CI 15850 / D&C red No 6 / litholrubin BL: Colour pigment.