Ere Perez Organic Jojoba Eye Pencil contains a soothing formulation of oils including jojoba, known to nourish your skin and condition your lash line. Gentle on eyes and suitable for sensitivities.
Available in 10 colours:
- Black: Very black eyeliner that delivers precision lines to expertly frame your eyes. Can also be smudged before drying for a dramatic look.
- Earth: A must-have for everyone, this great dark brown pencil delivers perfect lines to expertly frame your eyes. This versatile brown suits all and can be worn day or night.
- Clay: Light brown.
- Copper: red copper.
- Gold: Illuminating gold. Brighten up!
- Stone: Slate grey stone
- Forest: Deep forest green.
- Bronze: Bronzed brown.
- Agate: Dark amethyst
- Opal: Midnight blue
How to Apply Jojoba Eye Pencil:
Frame your eyes or smudge for a smokey look.
- First, sharpen eye pencil with the Ere Perez Eco Sharpener to achieve a round point for a smooth application.
- Apply a base eye shadow or powder over the eyelid to absorb oil and mattify the lid.
- To apply eye pencil to the top eyelid, make dots along the lash line where the lashes meet the skin.
- Next, connect the dots in a sweeping line along the eyelid. For a smudged effect use the eco vegan smudge & shade eye brush over line to blur edges.
- Apply one or more layered lines for a darker look.
- For the lower eyelid, apply on the inner rim as close to the lashes as possible.
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil: Vegetable oils are triglycerides extracted from plants. Full of hydrating and nourishing properties.
- C10-18 Triglycerides: A tri-ester of glycerin; a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Olus Oil: Oil of vegetable origin consisting primarily of triglycerides of fattyacids as a skin-conditioning agent.
- Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax: Extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate: Made from a naturally occurring fatty acid and stearic acid, found in vegetable fat.
- Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax: Derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate: (Poly=many. Glyceryl=glycerine). Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil: Extracted from the simmondsia chinensis plant. It offers anti-inflammatory properties; it can be used as an antioxidant and is ideal as a moisturiser, especially around the eye area.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
May also contain:
- CI 77499 / Iron Oxide Black: Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- CI 77491 / Iron Oxide Red: Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- CI 77492 / Iron Oxide Yellow: Iron oxides are naturally occurring pigments derived from minerals.