Ere Perez Translucent Corn Perfecting Powder will banish shine! An ultra-light translucent powder that naturally absorbs oil from the face. Made with corn, there’s no better way to combat excessive moisture from the skin’s surface. It’s multi-functional, so you can use alone to control shine or over foundation as a finisher. Use lightly over eyeshadow and lipstick for prolonged wear. Apply with the Ere Perez Kabuki Brush and keep with you throughout the day.
How to Apply:
- Easy to use pressed powder, applied with the Ere Perez Kabuki Brush.
- Use on clean, bare skin to control shine or over makeup to set your look.
- Either way, simply gather powder with the brush and apply all over the face.
- Then, even out the application with wide, sweeping brush strokes until you get that flawless finish.
- Corn (Zea Mays) Oil: This oil is a rich source of vitamin E.
- Native Rice (Oryza Sativa) Starch: Rice starch (Non-GMO) is extracted from rice. It is used as an oil absorbent.
- Zinc Stearate: A fine salt of naturally occurring fatty acid. It is used as a natural colorant.
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride: Derived from coconut. It is considered to have smoothing and replenishing properties.
- Triheptanoin: Derived from natural oils. It is used for skin conditioning.
- Potassium Sorbate: A naturally occurring potassium salt. It is used as a preservative.
May also contain:
- CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide: Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in our formulations is pigment grade; we do not use nano size particles.
- CI 77491 / Iron Oxide Red: Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- CI 77492 / Iron Oxide Yellow: Iron oxides are naturally occurring pigments derived from minerals.