Outshine the rest with Ere Perez Versatile Vanilla Highlighter. Accentuate the brow bones, lips and cheekbones and add a gorgeous shimmer to the neck and décolleté. For those areas that catch the light and especially for parties and photographs. Featuring natural vanilla for texture and gorgeous fragrance. Versatile Vanilla Highlighters suit all skin tones, for a daytime event or glam evening. A sure way to be instantly catwalk ready!
Its gorgeously soft, shimmery and creamy formula that is really easy to apply with the fingertips. Perfect for brightening up and awakening tired eyes before or after a big night out, it instantly softens and brightens the skin.
- Falling Star: A Silver Shimmer suitable for all skin tones.
- Sun Halo: A Golden Glow for a sun-kissed look to fair skins and for highlighting already tanned and olive or darker tones.
How to Apply:
- With the Ere Perez Eco Vegan Lip & Conceal Brush, apply sweeping strokes of highlighter above and below the end of the eyebrow, on the outer edge of the eyelid and with the Eco Vegan Multipurpose Brush the corner of the high cheekbone.
- Smudge to blend into skin or foundation.
- For extra highlighting, apply long lines along the collarbones and décolletage.
- Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax: Derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride: Derived from coconut. It is considered to have smoothing and replenishing properties.
- Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil: Extracted from grape seeds after juicing. Non-aqueous and rich in antioxidants, minerals, protein, vitamin E, it may have natural non-allergenic and regenerative properties.
- Olive Oil: Extracted from olive fruit. It naturally contains monounsaturated fats (omega 9) and polyphenols (a potent antioxidant).
- Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter: Cocoa is an edible plant. It is used for hydrating skin and giving a velvety texture.
- Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil: An edible oil pressed from the avocado fruit. Full of vitamins A, D and E.
- Vanilla: A tropical climbing orchid. It is used as a mask, skin protector, smoother and fragrance ingredient which may help de-stress the muscles in skin.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Ozokerite: a naturally occurring fossil wax found near soft shale.
- CI 77019 / Mica: a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
May also contain
- CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide: Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in our formulations is pigment grade; we do not use nano size particles.