Bio Lip Elixir is a magical potion infused with ancient wisdom and natures medicine that bring your lips to life. The Bio Lip Elixir is the highest nourishing, repairing, regenerating and lip plumping Lip Elixir possible.
The result is a high-gloss conditioning protective finish to use on its own for a sunkissed natural look or over your favourite Eye of Horus Velvet Matte Lips to add moisture and gloss.
The Bio Lip Elixir’s nourishing tinted organic formula not only produces seriously luscious lips with a high-gloss protective finish, but naturally conditions, plumps and firms the texture of lips. Deep conditioning comes from the long list of beautiful sacred oils and bonus features of plumping and firming thanks to the marine extract botanicals. All of this from a 100% natural and organic formula in a unique ancient inspired bottle. As you unfold its packaging you will be taken on a magical journey through the Elixirs creation and key ingredients.
The Bio Lip Elixir’s naturally tinted organic formula is made with a fusion of nurturing oils, butters and waxes for seriously luscious and full lips. Many of these ingredients can be traced back to ancient times as sacred elements for ultimate health and beauty. They are the secrets from our ancient past for modern natural beauty. Uniquely shaped applicator outlines the shape of your lips to perfection.
- 100% Natural and Organic. Vegan. Cruelty Free. Harsh Chemical Free.
- Dictyopteris Membranacea Extract:This unique marine extract featured in the Elixir naturally plumps and firms the texture of lips for a smooth fuller lip look. Dictyopteris Membranacea Extract Research *After one month of treatment, 77% of volunteers observed a volume-enhancing effect on lips. An average increase of +0,9% was observed with up to +3.4% for the volume of the lips ( Codif R&N France).
- Moringa Oil: This magical oil has been used for health and beauty for thousands of years. Dating back to around 2000 BC it was used extensively in ancient Egypt for its medicinal properties. Known as the ‘Oil of the Pharaohs’ it was found in King Tutankhamens tomb and revered by the Gods for its beautifying and regenerating power. This liquid gold oil is a key ingredient throughout the Eye of Horus Range due to its amazing properties and it is packed with essential nutrients, antioxidants, key vitamins and minerals.
- Jojoba Oil: Naturally antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and hypoallergenic jojoba oil is used to sooth and pamper. Rich in vitamins A, D & E essential fatty acids, this oil has powerful antioxidants properties.
- Argan Oil: Rich in beneficial nutrients this popular oil has immense moisturizing and healing properties. Ideal to ensure lips stay plump, soft and supple.
- Plus so many more ancient sacred oils, butters and waxes: Castor, Macadamia, Cotton Seed, Sweet Almond, Linseed, Shea Butter and Candelilla Wax.
Ricinus Communis Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl – 3, Diisostearate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimer Dilinoleate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Candelilla Cera /Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Tocopherol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum Seed Oil/ Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton)Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil/Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Dic- tyopteris Membranacea Extract, Geraniol, Limonene.
How To Use
The beauty of this product is its versatility as a beautiful natural lip look by itself, or a stunning high-gloss finish on top of your favourite lipstick. Simply glide the organic formula across the lips, starting from one corner and blending across. Apply slightly more gloss to center of the lips to create a fuller, wider looking lip. Hot Tip! Due to its plumping feature, add some onto fine lines around eyes and cheeks for a youthful dewy look.