Inika Mineral Blush gives you warm, luscious colours delivered straight from nature. No nasty fillers, no parabens, no talc, just pure performance for naturally beautiful skin.
You can choose your favourite way to apply our blush, either as loose minerals with a brush, or, as a convenient puff-pot for on-the-go application.
Inika mineral blush powder is extraordinarily soft and, unlike many other mineral makeup companies, Inika products are free of cheap fillers and nasty chemicals. Inika mineral blush is free of oil, alcohol, talc, fillers, fragrance, preservatives and chemical dyes so it’s great even for the most sensitive skins. Plus the absence of fillers means you’re receiving nothing but pure pigment, which means a little goes a long way, and lasts all day!
Available in 2 versatile shades: peachy keen and blooming nude.
Application of mineral blush:
- Turn the internal sifter lid to control the amount of product dispensed.
- Replace lid and gently tap to release powder.
- Slowly and carefully remove lid while keeping product upright to help prevent mess.
- Pick up product using the Vegan Blush Brush. Gently swirl brush around in lid to evenly coat the powder on the brush.
- Apply the loose powder particles to the apples of the cheeks, gently blending outwards towards the temples.
Tip: Try adding a little Certified Organic Light Reflect Cream on top to add even more radiance to the cheeks.
Ingredients of Inika Mineral Blush:
Mica (CI 77019); Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); May contain (+/-) Tin Oxide (Cl 77861), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (Cl 77007).