Ere Perez Cacao Lip Colour is a sheer vegan lip colour with superfood ingredient cacao butter to soften & soothe, naturally. Moisture plus sheer colour for luxurious lip heaven!
Available in 6 colours:
- Sway: Creamy Mauve Nude
- Play: Creamy Guava Pink
- Hoopla: Creamy Warm Nude
- Dash: Creamy Ruby Red
- Wander: Creamy Cool Blackberry
- Mingle: Creamy Taupe Brown
- Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter: Cocoa is an edible plant. It is used for hydrating skin and giving a velvety texture.
- Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil: Derived from the seeds of the castor oil plant. Gives cosmetics a soft, supple texture and helps to moisturise.
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax: Extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax: Derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Olive Oil: Extracted from olive fruit. It naturally contains monounsaturated fats (omega 9) and polyphenols (a potent antioxidant).
- CI 77019 / Mica: A natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate
May also contain:
- CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide: Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in our formulations is pigment grade; we do not use nano size particles.
- CI 77491 / Iron Oxide Red: Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- CI 77492 / Iron Oxide Yellow: Iron oxides are naturally occurring pigments derived from minerals.
- CI 77499 / Iron Oxide Black: Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- CI 15850 / D&C red No 6 / litholrubin BL: Colour pigment.