Use the Ere Perez Quandong Green Booster Serum to boost your skin with this highly nutritious green smoothie for the face. An antioxidant-rich blend of superfood ingredients to support a healthy, glowing complexion. Formulated with desert fruit quandong (twice the vitamin C of oranges) to reduce signs of lines and calm inflamed skin.
With chlorophyll, spinach leaf, vitamin E, alfalfa & raspberry seed to powerfully deliver essential enzymes and vitamin A straight to the skin. This serum helps improve skin elasticity and improves dryness – a little goes a long way! The best green boost you can give your skin.
How to Apply:
- Gently rub 1-3 drops of serum into face, neck and décolletage after cleansing and toning.
- Follow with our face nectar
- Use morning and/or night.
- Quandong (Santalum Acuminatum) Fruit Extract
- Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Oil
Sunflower oil is edible oil compressed from the seeds of the sunflower. Rich in unsaturated linoleic and oleic fatty acids and vitamin E, it is used as a skin-conditioning agent.
- Lactic Acid
- Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil
Jojoba oil is extracted from the simmondsia chinensis plant. It offers anti-inflammatory properties; it can be used as an antioxidant and is ideal as a moisturiser, especially around the eye area.
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Spinacia oleracea leaf extract
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Levulinic Acid
- Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa ) Leaf Extract
- Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus Seed) Oil
- Sodium Hydroxide
Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- p-Anisic Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex